Tue, Oct 23, 2018, 4:31PM
By using WORKABROAD.PH, you agree to comply with its TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WORKABROAD.PH reserves the right to modify or revise the set terms and will notify users of any changes made by posting notices in the site. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions will result in the termination of the user's access to both the site and its services.
WORKABROAD.PH is free to all jobseekers. No money is collected from jobseekers.
Jobseekers are advised to exercise due diligence in accepting job offers. They are also advised to verify any information provided by recruitment agencies to ensure its accuracy.
Jobseekers agree that any personal information released to recruitment agencies through WORKABROAD.PH is given voluntarily with full understanding that it may be accessible to any recruitment agency subscribed to WORKABROAD.PH. They also agree to be responsible for the accuracy of any personal information they make available to or through the site and agree further that WORKABROAD.PH shall not be held liable in any manner in connection with the personal information they have made available through the site.
Jobseekers agree to use WORKABROAD.PH or any information accessed through or found within the site for personal, employment-seeking, and lawful purposes. Jobseekers may submit their resumes directly to any recruiter/recruitment agency that advertises on or through the website.
The jobseeker may also choose to submit his resume to WORKABROAD.PH in response to any advertised job opportunity or for the said resume to be stored in the site's resume databank. Jobseekers have the option to show or hide his resume in the databank. The jobseeker's resume will be stored in the databank for a pre-determined period of time unless the jobseeker chooses to delete it.
A jobseeker's resume or personal information will only be available to registered recruitment agencies. Should any of the said agencies choose to have a copy of the resume, WORKABROAD.PH will not be responsible or held liable in any way if the recruiter uses the jobseeker's personal data for any purpose other than consideration for employment.
- 1.1 DISCLAIMER
WORKABROAD.PH does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information disclosed in the website. WORKABROAD.PH does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or for any reason.
WORKABROAD.PH is not in any manner engaged in the recruitment, placement or referral of domestic or overseas contract workers. WORKABROAD.PH merely accepts advertisements from POEA licensed recruitment agencies, which are solely responsible for the recruitment and placement of workers.
WORKABROAD.PH advertises job openings from recruitment agencies as declared or required by the latter. WORKABROAD.PH does not guaranty and will not take any responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of such job advertisements.
The AGENCY is responsible for ensuring that their job openings submitted for inclusion on WORKABROAD.PH comply with all relevant laws and regulations. WORKABROAD.PH will not take any responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the information thus provided.
To the full extent permissible by law, WORKABROAD.PH disclaims all responsibility for any damage or loss (including, without limitation to, illegal recruitment, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of inability to use the website or any material appearing on WORKABROAD.PH, or from any action or decision taken as a result of or in connection with using WORKABROAD.PH or any such material.
WORKABROAD.PH can only be used by POEA licensed agencies in good standing.
In order to use WORKABROAD.PH, recruitment agencies must submit the following:
- Latest copy of POEA license
- Clearance from the POEA Anti-Illegal Recruitment Branch.
Additionally, you may be required to submit the following:
- Appointment letter recognized and approved by POEA
- Authorization letter from the agency's President or General Manager
Recruitment agencies agree to ensure that their job openings, manpower pooling, and recruitment methods comply with all applicable Philippine laws. They also agree to use whatever information they obtain from or through the site, including but not limited to applicant's resume, in a confidential, lawful manner for employment purposes only.
Recruitment agencies shall have access to WORKABROAD.PH's services upon approval of their application. They shall be entitled to advertise job vacancies in the site for a pre-determined period of time and shall have access to the site's resume databank.
Suspension of the agency's license with the POEA will result in the suspension of agencies' account with WORKABROAD.PH. WORKABROAD.PH reserves the right to suspend accounts without prior notice.
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
- 2.1 PROHIBITED USE
WorkAbroad.ph only allows posting of job advertisements that would ultimately give valid working visas to applicants. Advertisements that offer other types of visas such as student visas, tourist visas, etc. are prohibited.
Recruitment Agencies are prohibited from posting advertisements for their partner companies that are not licensed to recruit and deploy Filipino workers overseas such as consultancy services, travel agencies, etc.
Recruitment Agencies agree not to use WORKABROAD.PH for any of the following purposes:
Violation of Workabroad.ph's terms and condition will result in immediate suspension of recruitment agency's account access without refund to any pre-payment.
- illegal recruitment;
- to post incomplete, false and information not their own;
- to communicate with applicants for purposes other than employment;
- to obtain in any way personal information about other users for purposes other than employment;
- to revise or delete another user's information;
- to violate or attempt to violate the security and privacy of WORKABROAD.PH and its users by:
- accessing or attempting to access data that is not their own or not intended for them;
- logging on or attempting to log on to an account that they are not authorized to access; and/or
- breaching or attempting to breach the site's security and authentication measures without proper authorization;
* ATTEMPTS TO BREACH OR VIOLATE NETWORK OR SYSTEM SECURITY MAY RESULT IN CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
- to transmit, distribute, store, or display material or information that violates any applicable laws, infringes the copyright, trademark, or property of others, or invades the privacy or publicity of others;
- to transmit, distribute, store, or display information or material that is derogatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
- to advertise or promote other products/services suchas:
- posting content or link that aims to drive traffic and promote similar or competing websites and,
- posting content or link that are not in any way related to employment/recruitment.
WORKABROAD.PH contains advertisements served by ad networks as well as links to other sites. However, these advertisements and links do not in any way serve as an endorsement byWORKABROAD.PH of the third parties contents. Access to these ads and links is done at the users' own risk and WORKABROAD.PH shall not be held responsible for any information or material obtained from these links.
By accessing and using WORKABROAD.PH, you agree to hold harmless WORKABROAD.PH from and against any claims, actions, or demands, alleging or resulting from your use of the material.
WORKABROAD.PH is a registered trademark of Online Jobsboard, Inc., and is protected by trademark and copyright laws of the Philippines. Any commercial use of these terms without the prior written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
Users may download and print any copyrighted content from the website, provided that it will be used for personal and/or non-commercial purposes. Furthermore, the copyright of the downloaded or printed materials should be retained, and the content should not in any way be modified.
The materials in this site are provided on a "as is" basis and do not offer warranties of any kind. Downloading and obtaining of contents and/or information from this site is done at the user's own discretion and risk. WORKABROAD.PH does not guarantee the full efficiency, reliability, or accuracy of any material downloaded or obtained from the site.
WORKABROAD.PH shall not in any manner be held liable for any loss or expense including direct, special, economic/financial, or consequential damage resulting from or in connection with:
- reliance on the content of the website;
- the use of downloaded site material
- access, use, or the inability to access or use this website;
- any delay in transmission, computer virus, or malfunction in the user's system, server, or connection; and/or
- the use of or access to any other website linked to WORKABROAD.PH.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and users hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Philippine Courts exclusively in Quezon City.