- Strong patient assessment skills.
- They are responsible for initial patient assessment
- monitoring patients' vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery.
- A staff nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital
- giving patients their medications, monitoring vital signs, documenting patients' condition, and educating patients and their families about medical conditions.
Sister Nursing and medical services
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.