- Responsible for supervising carpentry department’s operations and coordinate stage activities in the absence of the Manager of Props & Carpentry
- Lead the carpentry crew in troubleshooting scenic show systems and related acrobatic equipment during performances.
- Run cue tracks to position scenic elements and related equipment as directed for performances, artist training, and maintenance.
- Inspect and maintain equipment, stage, and backstage areas; update maintenance and inspection records as directed; work with the Manager of Props & Carpentry to develop systems and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training.
- Work with the teams in developing rescue and safety strategies.
- Maintain carpentry departmental documentation and reporting
- Serve as departmental purchasing liaison
- Supervision of moto off-site facility and collation of weekly moto statistics
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all backstage equipment specific to the production in order to operate equipment safely
- Participate in and oversee special projects, including the construction and installation of new scenic show elements
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to superiors and relevant departments
- Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by Manager, Property Services from time to time
- In-depth experience as a stage carpenter for large-scale productions; formal fall protection and other safety training an asset; woodworking, floor repair, fiberglass, metalworking, rigging, welding, mechanical, pneumatic and electrical skills an ass
- Ability to swim and willingness to learn SCUBA.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fluency in English (Written, Spoken) is required;
- Fluency in Cantonese is an asset
- PADI Dive Certification or desire and ability to learn to dive. (Training Provided)
- IRATA certification or desire and ability to receive IRATA certification. (Training Provided)
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (Ikon Solutions)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines