- Responsible for assisting the Manager of Sound in leading the sound team to install, maintain, and operate audio, video and communications equipment in a safe and consistent manner for The House of Dancing Water theatre production; the incumbent may
- Supervise Sound department operations and coordinate department activities in the absence of the Manager of Sound.
- Attend scheduled meetings and appointments in the absence of the Manager of Sound.
- Operate front-of-house sound console and troubleshoot audio, RF, video, and communications equipment as directed for performances, artist training, and maintenance.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Sound, preserve the ongoing, long-term integrity of sound during performances and for rehearsals, in keeping with the original intent of the composer and designer.
- Maintain a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety courses and emergency rescue procedure training.
- Work with the technical team to develop and maintain a safe working environment by leading the Sound team in conforming to all established safety policies and procedures.
- Inspect and maintain audio, RF, video and communication equipment; update maintenance and inspection records as directed; work with the Manager of Sound to develop systems and procedures.
- Maintain a flexible schedule for work, special events, rehearsals, training, maintenance and evening show performances.
- Inspect and maintain audio, RF, video, and communications equipment; update maintenance and inspection records as directed; work with the Manager of Sound to develop systems and procedures.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all Sound department equipment specific to the production in order to operate equipment safely and accurately.
- Participate in special projects, including the installation of new sound show elements.
- Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to superiors and relevant departments production to superiors and relevant departments
- Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by Manager, Property Services from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Sound Technician in live stage professional performance with Meyer LCS, Yamaha CA, DiGiCo or other new technology digital sound systems.
- Proficiency in using audio equipment operating systems as well as audio editing software.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to troubleshoot across various areas and departments in high-pressure situations.
- Possess a high-quality work standard.
- A strong desire to optimise the final result.
- Ability to swim or to be taught to swim, scuba diving qualification an asset.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (Ikon Solutions)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines