- Work with high quality non-profit Skilled Nursing Centers & Hospitals
- Responsible for evaluating the appropriateness of health care and health services provided to patients.
- Nurses will be working in a Skilled Nursing Homes, Long Term Care, Alzheimer’s, or Memory Care Units
- $33 - $40+ USD per hour minimum (location dependent) + Full Benefits
- NCLEX passers preferred. Free review classes for non-passers.
- Graduated within past 3 years.
- Willing to complete 480 hours of hospital work in the Philippines prior to departure for USA. Aguinaldo will help with placement
- Positive attitude and can work well with others
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Willing to commit for 3 years full time employment.
- Good Character and Employment References
- EB3 Immigrant Visa (including qualified dependents) . Guaranteed 100% PD Approval and successful Embassy Interviews
- FREE NCLEX Review and NCLEX Sponsorship
- NCLEX Exam Reimbursement if Self -funded after 6 months of arrival in the US.
- FREE Housing for two months for Applicants only.
- Free Training Provided upon arrival in the US at No cost to Nurses
United Methodist Homes & Services
1415 West Foster Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60640
This job has no placement fee.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.