- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests. Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Candidate must be an IELTS or OET passer
- With CBT exam and Ready to deploy asap
- One of the largest NHS trusts in the Country.
- They offer an in-house training program that brings together members of staff from across the workforce to learn together, promoting high-quality care for our patients, and opportunities for staff to progress in their careers.
- Rated “GOOD” by the Care Quality Commission(CQC).
- on going online interview
- Date of Deployment - November 8,2023
GLOUCESTERSHIRE HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST- ID MEDICAL
This job has no placement fee.
Sep 07, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.