- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard.
- Must have an experience in HOT KITCHEN, COLD KITCHEN, PASTRY, SEAFOOD, SASHIMI and or SUSHI
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit 01, 2nd Flr. Roces Bldg. No.7 Pioneer Street Cor. Sheridan St., Mandaluyong City, Philippines, Metro Manila, Philippines