INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Balcatta, Western Australia, Australia
AUD 5,700.00 - 7,298.93 per month
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Jun 24, 2023
- Studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes
- Should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- Experience in international cusine
- Experience in high-pressure, high volume environment is desirable
- Previous experience in mass-catering environments (volume cooking)
- Cruise ship experience is an advantage
- No Placement Fee, No Processing Fee & No Salary Deduction
Principal / Employer
Peloton Workready Pty Ltd
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
Apr 20, 2023 - Apr 21, 2023
5439 Curie St. Palanan Makati City
POEA License No:
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.