STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEX
IPAMS (INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.)
Atlantis, Florida, USA
USD 55,000.00 - 56,000.00 per year
Vacancies 100 Apply Until: Jun 22, 2023
- Observe and assess patients,Effect comprehensive nursing care plans for patients and Administer treatments and medications
- Monitor and report symptoms and changes in patient status
- Prepare patients and assist with patient examinations and therapies
- Assist with diagnostic tests and interpret results and Modify treatment plans where indicated
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- Currently employed and with at least 6 months bedside experience in a hospital setting
- EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW(FACE TO FACE) JUNE 13-14, 2023 - IPAMS BLDG. 723 AURORA BLVD. QUEZON CITY
- EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW (FACE TO FACE) JUNE 16, 2023 - Park Inn by Radisson,BACOLOD CITY
- Up to USD 8,250 monthly salary" or " Up to PHP 5M annual salary
- Direct Employer on EB-3 – Employment Based ( Landed Immigrant)
- ZERO FEES – No Placement, Processing Fees and No salary Deduction
- SPONSORED NCLEX, IELTS / OET REVIEW & TEST
Principal / Employer
Visa Solutions Healthcare (VSH)
Principal / Employer Address
Any point in USA
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
May 24, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023
POEA License No:
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.
Other Jobs from this Agency
STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXNICU STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXER STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXWARD STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXONCOLOGY NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXLights and Sounds TechnicianCARDIAC NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXICU NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXMEDICAL SURGICAL NURSE(USRN)-WITH/WITHOUT NCLEXOR NURSE (USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEX