HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BOUND TO JAPAN
Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan
JPY 200,000.00 - 209,500.00 per month
- Address client needs with respect and attention to safety, Assist clients with daily living activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Actively engage clients through conversation and companionship Engage with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity Help with meal preparation, planning, and grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties Help clients with physical therapy exercises Report any unusual incidents or behavior Administer medications as outlined Maintain a safe environment for clients
- Candidates must have a NCII Certificate in Caregiving
- Candidates must have N4/N5 Japanese Language Certificate.
- Caregivers provide a wide range of personal care and support to a variety of people. This support generally entails helping people with their daily living activities, ranging from bathing and grooming to planning and cooking meals
- Assisting with taking medications. Caregivers generally work with seniors, people recovering from surgery, disabled adults, and veterans. This can take place either in a facility or in the form of in-home care.
- Willing to undergo Japanese Language Training
SOCIAL WELFARE CORPORATION SUISEIKAI
4-33-1 NARIMASU ITABASHI-KU TOKYO 175-0094 JAPAN
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 2, 3/F, KRISAMBET BLDG, 2296 F.B. HARRISON ST, BRGY 27 ZONE-4 DISTRICT -1, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines