Vacancies 1 Apply Until: Jun 15, 2023
- Organizing and weighing raw ingredients. Heating confections according to recipe specifications
- Using molds to create confection shapes and textures. Upholding workplace to food safety standards
- Providing feedback on new products or recipe improvements. Preparing, maintaining, and cleaning all equipment
- Applying icings and glazes to confections. Monitoring baking and cooking processes
A minimum of 10 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- Must have experience in 5-Star Hotel or Restaurant
- Has specialized courses in the same field and with knowledge of the English Language
- Familiarity with the rules of personal hygiene, health and safety in food handling
- Experience in decorating dessert dishes and knowing how to arrange and place dishes on the buffet
- Has the knowledge and ability to deal with various appliances of the confectionary department in the kitchen
- Has the knowledge and ability to deal with various and good handling and communication skills with others
- Young and must be flexible to work during different periods of the day
Principal / Employer
THE LIFE MANPOWER SUPPLY/ROYAL PALACE OMAN
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.