CNC PROGRAMMER ( LATHE / MILLING ) - OIL AND GAS
Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, and orthographic drawings.
- Takes inventory by checking stock to determine the amount available, anticipated stock, and placing orders. Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, and attachments. Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces. Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling, and thread chasing operations.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements. Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines