New York City, New York, USA
USD 35.00 - 40.00 per hour
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment. Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Must have PRC License and PASSER OF NCLEX- RN (National Council Licensure Examination)
- Registered Nurse responsibilities include: · Monitoring patient's condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Must have IELTS PASSER AND NCLEX PASSER
UNITED HEALTH SERVICES
NEW YORK, USA
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines