CNC LATHE & MILLING MACHINE PROGRAMMER / OPERATOR
ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 3,000.00 - 4,500.00 per month
This job has been closed. The details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Apr 16, 2023
- Ensure safety implementation ; Proper handling and accounting of all fabricated parts/materials
- Safekeeping and accounting of CNC Lathe & Milling Machines and other tools
- Familiarization and maintenance of the CNC Lathe & Milling Machines
- Maintain good quality of fabricated materials and according to the specifications required
- Make sure that materials, fabricated materials/parts are being checked prior to receipt and issuance
- Discuss/report to supervisor of any problem regarding the machine
- Make sure that correct items are being requested, withdrawn or delivered
- Make sure that items being requested are being fabricated and delivered on time
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication) or similar fields.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- University/College, Minimum 2 years Technical Course (CNC Lathe & Milling Programming/Operation)
- Experience in Proper documentation and quality assurance and control; Microsoft Office Applications; Fabrication Tasks
- Good both written and verbal English communications, Arabic is a plus
Principal / Employer
AL QAHTANI PIPE COATING INDUSTRIES (AQPCI)
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines