WELDER / FABRICATOR
ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 2,000.00 - 2,500.00 per month
This job has been closed. The details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Apr 16, 2023
- Ensure a proper maintenance of all welding/fabrication equipment and good qualify of fabricated parts/materials with the right specifications
- Ensure safety implementation; Proper handling and accounting of all fabricated parts/materials
- Safekeeping and accounting of all machines and other tools; Familiarization and maintenance of the machine
- Maintain good quality of welded/fabricated materials and according to the specifications required; Discuss / report to the supervisor of any problem regarding the shop
- Make sure that materials, fabricated materials/parts are being checked prior to receipt and issuance
- Make sure that correct items are being requested, withdrawn or delivered; Make sure that items being requested are being fabricated and delivered on time
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or similar fields.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- University/College, Minimum 2 years Technical Course (Welding & Engineering) ; 3-5 years of related experience in Manufacturing /Service-related Industries
- With proper documentation and quality assurance and control; With knowledge Microsoft office applications; Good both written and verbal English communications, Arabic is a plus
Principal / Employer
AL QAHTANI PIPE COATING INDUSTRIES (AQPCI)
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines