DREAM FORCE INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES (FORMERLY: LYKA INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES)
Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,775.00 per month
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Apr 13, 2023
- Greeting customers and providing them with menus.
- Taking orders from customers and communicating them to the kitchen staff.
- Serving food and beverages to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Checking on customers during their meal to ensure that they are satisfied.
- Handling customer complaints and concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Processing payments and making change for customers.
- Setting and clearing tables and maintaining a clean and organized dining area.
- Collaborating with kitchen staff and other servers to ensure smooth dining operations.
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service to diners and guests.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Can converse in English language
Principal / Employer
TAMIMI GLOBAL CO.
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
3rd Flr MCT BLDG 1818 San Marcelino St Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.