Host Bound to Saudi Arabia
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,600.00 - 1,800.00 per month
Vacancies 5 Apply Until: Mar 28, 2023
- Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements.
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements.
- Present menus and take orders.
- Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests.
- Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant.
- Assist guest service when and as needed.
- Providing customers with menus and answering any initial questions they may have
- Giving guests accurate wait time estimates and seating them in the waiting are
- Maintain clean and organized tables and work area.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer
United Members Company
Principal / Employer Address
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.