PLANT ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
MPL INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
USD 1,800.00 - 2,000.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Feb 23, 2023
- • Interested applicants must possess at least 5 yrs ABROAD working experience in PLANT CONSTRUCTION (i.e. Oil and Gas, Refinery or Petrochemical).
- Manage Engineering Schedule and Deliverable
- Plan Manpower mobilization and demobilization schedule
- Manage Engineering BOQ (Bills of Quantities)
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Mechanical) or similar fields.
- Minimum of 5yrs Experience in EM / PE
- Work Experience in EPC & FEED Projects
- Field Engineering Experience at sites (preferred in Middle East)
- Work Experience in Global EPC companies
Principal / Employer
HYUNDAI E&C CO., LTD.
Principal / Employer Address
03058 Hyundai Bldg., 75, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
2/F Victoria Bldg., 429 United Nation Ave., Cor. Guerrero St. Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines