- Communicate appropriately with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure that the needs of guests are met.
- Make cocktails and regularly check the storage areas for various alcohol (eg: beer and wine, etc.).
- Complete the finishing touches after graduation, store the goods, clean all used equipment and put them back in place, lock the refrigerator, rearrange the items and complete the daily cleaning checklist.
- Use the measuring system to prepare drinks for guests according to specific recipes.
- Check all important items, especially the bottle supply, and transfer items from the warehouse to the bar area as needed.
- Clean and put the dirty utensils in the designated area.
- Bar experience and basic alcohol knowledge preferred
- At least 2 years of cocktail-making experience.
- Ladies must be 165cm tall or above.
- Men need to be 175cm tall or above
Sheraton Grand Macao
MacaoEstr. do Istmo, 伦敦人
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.