- Comply with company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as required by the supervisor.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and to appropriate quality standards.
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform at their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions, and provide input on possible improvements.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement ideas and procedures, and set goals to continually improve departmental performance and guest and employee satisfaction scores.
- Make sure the staff work as a team to ensure the best possible service for the guests.
- If necessary, additionally work in the restaurants and banquets of Sheraton Macau Hotel and St. Regis Hotel.
- 2 years or above western restaurant working experience required Two or more years of supervisory experience.
- High-end Chinese restaurant or hotel lobby lounge experience is preferred
- Ladies must be 165cm tall or above.
- 5-star hotel experience is preferred.
- Men need to be 175cm tall or above
Sheraton Grand Macao
MacaoEstr. do Istmo, 伦敦人
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.