- Factory workers operate machinery, feeding products into the production line, possibly a conveyor line, such as in a canning factory. They monitor the machines, raising any issues with their manager, and as well, control and adjust machine settings,
- Once the products have been produced, factory workers sort and pack them, loading them into crates ready for dispatch.
- Factory workers maintain a clean workspace to uphold health and safety compliance, as well as making sure that the machines are operating properly. This is especially important in food preparation environments.
- Factory workers have an in-depth knowledge of the products and materials they’re working with so they notice if a product doesn’t meet certain standards. They check the output to ensure that all products are exactly the same, keeping a record of any
- With experience in Operating Machine/ Can lift heavy objects
ASKEY COMPUTER CORPORATION
ASKEY COMPUTER CORPORATION / TAIWAN
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.