- Preparing manpower payroll documents, as well as preparing statements of financial receivables and compensation for the manpower, in addition to following up on all issues related to incentives in alignment with set policies and procedures
- Preparing manpower payroll statements, taking into consideration overtime work, reserved allowances, incentives, and others, as specified in set policies
- Ensuring the processing of new recruits, terminations, and other processes related to the payroll in a timely manner and in alignment with set policies and procedures.
- Reviewing the calculation of payroll, ensuring the inclusion of all factors, increments, and deductions as per set policies and contracts.
- Ensuring that all information processed in the payroll system is accurate, revised and maintained in a secured manner.
- Carrying out the process of paying manpower monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances and other benefits and ensuring that they are properly accounted for in the relevant financial system.
- Assisting in preparing monthly and quarterly payroll related reports including overtime, payroll register, paid time off, and deductions.
- Performing other duties related to the job assigned by the direct supervisor
- With Valid passport and fully vaccinated.
- Housing Allowance is 25% of Basic Salary / Transportation allowance is 10% of Basic Salary / Mobile allowance 300 SR
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.