ANDREWS MANPOWER CONSULTING, INC.
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 3,900.00 - 4,000.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 100 Apply Until: Feb 17, 2023
- Checking and recording patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions.
- Preparing and updating nursing care plans.
- Promptly notifying the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
- Working with the dialysis technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- Teaching patients and their family members how to operate home dialysis machines should they decide on home dialysis therapy.
- Educating patients on dialysis treatment options, kidney disease management, as well as suitable nutrition and exercise regimens.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- Proven experience working as a dialysis nurse.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- The ability to operate dialysis machines.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
Jan 19, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
for Skype interview only
POEA License No:
UNIT 1911, 19TH FLOOR, AIC BURGUNDY EMPIRE TOWER COND, ADB AVE., ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines