- Assist in scrubbing for Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism, such as orthopedics, cosmetics, gynae and ENT to name a few.
- You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload. • Develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- You will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered
- Must be an IELTS or OET passer
- With ready Cos.
- Offer and Benefits: - Three free attempts of OSCE exam and OSCE Training course - Three months accommodation - Private medical insurance -
- Pre-pin salary: £23,000 - Registered nurse salary: £26,425 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) - Rated A Sponsor - Ready COS (Certificate of Sponsorship) - Three free attempts
SPIRE HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL
SPIRE HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL (Private Hospital) UK
This job has no placement fee.
Jan 13, 2023 - Feb 28, 2023
Online interviews on going.
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.