This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 100 Apply Until: Feb 10, 2023
- • Read and analyse blueprints to determine job requirements. • Measure, cut and prepare material as required for completion of the project task.
- • Maintenance and inspection of all hand tools and equipment used daily. • Constant communication with colleagues, management/ supervisors to ensure project milestones are achieved within expected requirements.
- • Conducting any administrative task/function as required like completing and submitting weekly time sheets. • Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
A minimum of 6 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With certificate of employment in his previous employer
- • Ensure compliance with all occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures as required by the Client and Lowie Trades. • Immediate reporting to both the Client site manager and Lowie Trades Consultant of any Health & Safety incident/accident
- • Demonstrate ability to build relationships with work colleagues and external stakeholders • Physical healthy and able to handle heavy material and do manual labour on an ongoing basis (8 hours per day). • High standard of time management and work a
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
UNITS 203, 207 AND 210,2F STRATA 2000, DON F ORTIGAS, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines