PRUDENTIAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY INC
Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
JPY 111,880.00 - 156,354.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Feb 10, 2023
- Adjustment work of dough, leavening work of dough
- Processing work of dough, Heat-processing work
- Finishing work, Products inspection work
- Bread packing work, Bread conservation work
- Preparation and transportation work of material
- Manufacturing prepared bread including bread baking process
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Willing to undergo NIHONGO TRAINING
- Interest and willingness to work in Japan for a maximum of 3 years (Depending on Job Orders)
- Updated Resume
- PASSPORT (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest PSA BIRTH CERTIFICATE - (Photocopy & Original) (PSA birth certificate must be registered on or before year 2000)
- Latest PSA MARRIED CERTIFICATE (if married)(Photocopy & Original)
- 6PCS. Latest 2X2 ID Pictures (with white background in formal attire)
- If holder of valid DRIVER’S LICENSE (Photocopy)
- Latest MULTI-PURPOSE NBI Clearance (Photocopy & Original)
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA / COLLEGE DIPLOMA (Photocopy)
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE) (Photocopy & Original)
- PEOS CERTIFICATE (Please visit our Facebook page for instructions; facebook.com/peai.main )
- ONE (1) LONG EXPANDING BROWN ENVELOPE
Principal / Employer
TOKYO BREAD INDUSTRIAL FEDERATION OF CO-OP
Principal / Employer Address
5-3 Shirakabe, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
2ND AND 3RD FLOORS, MANAHIN CORP BLDG, 70 GLORIA DIAZ ST. BF RESORT BUILDING, TALON 2, LAS PINAS CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines