Die Attach Staff Engineer
JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 5 Apply Until: Feb 09, 2023
- 1. Responsible for Die Prep/ Die Attach process and equipment as demonstrated by the yield, quality, reliability performance of all customer products.
- 2. Drive equipment capability, upgrading/modernization, sustainability, equipment efficiency & stability
- 3. Knowledge and exposure in wafer backgrind ,dicing, AOI, die attach, hands-on in Disco/ Okamoto/ASM/ ESEC equipment and troubleshooting is a must.
- 4. Drive, establish and implement process simplification/optimization programs/ process &equipment automation projects to improve yield, quality, lead time & cost
- 5. Drive cost saving projects through improve & qualify new cost effective factory supplies and indirect material, factory supplies usage/wastage of reduction to meet Finance cost/sale target.
- 6. Manage of spare parts for equipment and repair of damage parts.
- 7. In charge of customer accounts to provide solution on technical difficulties/new technologies challenges, business review, calibrate new products & technology roadmap.
- 8. Lead in knowledge GURU programs, to up-skill workforce productivity & agility.
- 9. Any other duties assigned from time to time.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Others) or similar fields.
- Must possess strong knowledge in Die Attach and Wire Bond process involving multi-die stack technology (up to 16 die-stack) in memory product manufacturing.
- A self-starter, hands-on person and willing to multi task and to take additional responsibilities.
- Strong management skill, aggressive, result oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong in leadership, problem solving, continuous improvement.
- Practical experiences with all the equipment’s in die prep process and maintenance.
- Familiar with SPC, FMEA, DOE, TPM, OCAP, JMP, RCA, Control Plan, Working Instruction, preventive maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in Die-Attach (ASM, ESEC, ISTACK) and Die-Sort (Laurier, Muehlbauer, Teltec) equipment.
Principal / Employer
ASE ELECTRONIC ( M ) SDN B.H.D.
Principal / Employer Address
Plot 20, Phase IV, Free Industrial Zone, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines