Wirebond Staff Engineer
JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 5 Apply Until: Feb 09, 2023
- 1. To oversee the smooth running of the assigned engineering team’s support in handling daily wire bond related issues and resolving them in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- 2. To ensure all works on continuous improvement projects to improve yield, increase machine productivity, reduce manufacturing costs and enhance process capability meet departmental KPI.
- 3. To develop the skill sets of existing & new team members to carry out their job responsibilities well.
- 4. To lead and actively participate in regular engineering, NPI, operation and quality meeting.
- 5. Able to lead, organize and coordinate multiple projects in a timely manner.
- 6. To work closely with cross functional departments to deliver the solutions to meet customers and company expectations.
- 7. Ensure proper documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures, FMEA, Control Plan, Work Instruction, etc are done and supported.
- 8. Support customer audit / visit.
- 9. Leadership & management skills
- 10. Any other duties assigned from time to time.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Others) or similar fields.
- Must possess strong knowledge in Wire-Bond process involving multi-die stack technology (up to 16 die-stack) in memory product manufacturing.
- Familiar with KNS range of wire bonders, include KNS1488 series, KNS 8028 series, KNS Maxum series.
Principal / Employer
ASE ELECTRONIC ( M ) SDN B.H.D.
Principal / Employer Address
Plot 20, Phase IV, Free Industrial Zone, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines