JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 5 Apply Until: Feb 09, 2023
- 1. To oversee the smooth running of the assigned engineering team’s support in handling daily wire bond related issues and resolving them in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- 2. To ensure all works on continuous improvement projects to improve yield, increase machine productivity, reduce manufacturing costs and enhance process capability meet departmental KPI.
- 3. To develop the skill sets of existing & new team members to carry out their job responsibilities well.
- 4. To lead and actively participate in regular engineering, NPI, operation and quality meeting.
- 5. Able to lead, organize and coordinate multiple projects in a timely manner.
- 6. To work closely with cross functional departments to deliver the solutions to meet customers and company expectations.
- 7. Ensure proper documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures, FMEA, Control Plan, Work Instruction, etc are done and supported.
- 8. Support customer audit / visit.
- 9. Leadership & management skills
- 10. Any other duties assigned from time to time.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Others) or similar fields.
- Must possess strong knowledge in Wire-Bond process involving multi-die stack technology (up to 16 die-stack) in memory product manufacturing.
- Familiar with KNS range of wire bonders, include KNS1488 series, KNS 8028 series, KNS Maxum series.
Principal / Employer
ASE ELECTRONIC ( M ) SDN B.H.D.
Principal / Employer Address
Plot 20, Phase IV, Free Industrial Zone, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines