Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 1,400.00 - 2,500.00 per month
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Valid Nursing Board Registration
- Working with hospitals with at least 50-100 bed capacity.
- Newly Graduated/Registered Nurse can be considered for the position.
- Nurses who are currently serving in wards are much preferred for the position.
- Prefer candidates currently serving in the Philippines
- CVs must be updated before sending to us, (Please include the bed capacity of the hospital).
- 1000SGD one time settling fee once deployed
- Ex-abroad from KSA are welcome to apply
- NO PLACEMENT/PROCESSING FEE
Woodlands Health Hospital
Yishun Central Singapore
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Feb 06, 2023 - Feb 08, 2023
POEA License No:
Room 412 & 413, 4/F, Trinity Bldg., 636 T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines