No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Be aware of the fitters responsibility to always be on the lookout for defects. Not all defects will be reported.
- Assist the reporting Officer with the recording of work procedures and work history
- Be aware of and actively participate in good engineering work practices especially with regard to rotating machinery, hot work and workshop tools such as lathes and grinding machines.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience as Fitter / Mechanic in Hotels or Integrated Resorts;
- Must have knowledge in Lathe Machine / Milling / Welding and Pipe/ Welding/ Fabrication;
- Can communicate well in English;
- Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job
- Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
- “For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.”
FLEET MARITIME SERVICES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
PAR LA VILLE, 14 PAR LA VILLE ROAD, HAMILTO, BERMUDA
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Magsaysay Recruitment Center., Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg., TM Kalaw St., Ermita (Across The National Library), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines