STAFF NURSE (PAH)
Essex, United Kingdom
GBP 24,157.00 - 30,000.00 per month
- Emergency Admission Ward (Acute Assessment Unit), Elective Surgery Ward, and Gastro Ward (teenagers with eating disorders).
- Care of the elderly ward, Medical respiratory ward, and Endocrinology ward.
- Medical, Surgical and ED nurses will be highly considered
- IELTS / OET passer IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £27,055 once NMC registration has been received plus 5% high-cost area supplement payment.
- 37.5 hours per week - Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if traveling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee - up to £600 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- 8 weeks free accommodation (6 weeks on site with remaining towards first month's rent if hospital accommodation is unavailable after 6 weeks)
- £500 Welcome bonus (£200 voucher on arrival) to help support resettlement costs. (Canteen voucher also issued on arrival)
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Free Wifi for 1 month £33
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Full support for all staff including the REACH Network (Race, Equality And Cultural Heritage)
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
Princess Alexandra Hospital
This job has no placement fee.
Jun 29, 2022 - Jul 28, 2022
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines