STAFF NURSE (CDD)
County Durham, United Kingdom
GBP 24,157.00 - 30,000.00 per month
- Emergency Admission Ward (Acute Assessment Unit), Elective Surgery Ward, and Gastro Ward (teenagers with eating disorders).
- Care of the elderly ward, Medical respiratory ward, and Endocrinology ward.
- Medical, Surgical and ED, ICU and OR nurses will be highly considered
- IELTS / OET passer IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- CDD is one of the largest integrated care providers in England with 7,000 employees serving 650,000 people through its various hospitals.
- Provides medical services mainly through Darlington Memorial Hospital, University Hospital of North Durham, Bishop Auckland Hospital and some other community hospitals
- Located in the North East of England, allowing for an excellent quality of life through low cost of living, a diverse geographical nature, and 3-hour distance from London
County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
University Hospital Of North Durham North Road Durham County Durham DH1 5TW
This job has no placement fee.
Aug 25, 2022 - Aug 25, 2022
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines