Québec, Quebec, Canada
CAD 3,000.00 - 4,000.00 per month
- Operate controls automated sawmill equipment. Saw, split, cut, plan the different pieces according to specifications.
- Supply wood to the gliders feed table. Ensure the correct position of the wood for trimming, manually stack lumber for shipment.
- Adjust, check, clean, lubricate sawing equipment and replace the blades or bands when necessary, perform quality control to ensure wood pieces are cut to specification.
- Mechanic Machine Maintenance Experience and Welding Experience
- Respect the safety instructions and the wearing of mandatory protective equipment, ensure order of the workplace.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines