- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Nursing Aide: Salary offer SGD 850 (Free Accommodation)
- • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (underboard candidates are welcome)
- • Graduate in Bachelor of Science in nursing or Midwifery (with or without a license)
- • At least 6 months patient care experience: clinic, company nurse, private duty nurse, hospital settings
2000 Recruitment PTE LTD
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.