Electrician/ Residential & Building
Far North District, Northland Region, New Zealand
NZD 27.00 per hour
- • Read and analyse blueprints to determine job requirements. • Measure, cut and prepare material as required for completion of the project task.
- • Maintenance and inspection of all hand tools and equipment used daily. • Constant communication with colleagues, management/ supervisors to ensure project milestones are achieved within expected requirements.
- • Conducting any administrative task/function as required like completing and submitting weekly time sheets. • Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- With certificate of employment in his previous employer
- • Ensure compliance with all occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures as required by the Client• Immediate reporting to both the Client site manager and Lowie Trades Consultant of any Health & Safety incident/accident
- • Demonstrate ability to build relationships with work colleagues and external stakeholders • Physical healthy and able to handle heavy material and do manual labour on an ongoing basis (8 hours per day). • High standard of time management and work a
North Island New Zealand
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNITS 203, 207 AND 210,2F STRATA 2000, DON F ORTIGAS, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines