Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
JPY 182,100.00 per month
- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise.
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands. General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine.
- Patience. Those who provide home care to others need to be patient. ... Compassion. When someone has compassion for another they have an understanding of what the person is going through.
- Keeping up-to-date training records and displaying certification. Providing clear communication channels for reporting concerns.
- Sucessful examinee of Nursing care skills evalaution test
- Sucessful examinee of Nursing care Japanes language evaluation test
- Sucessful examinee of Japanese -Language Profeciency Test N4
- Training all relevant individuals on the basic issues. Keeping the training up to date.
Social Welfare Corporation Takushinkai
263-1 Kanzaki Ichihara City Chiba, Japan
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
UNIT 5 A HIGH POINTE BLDG 1184 CHINO ROCES AVE, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines