ELECTROMECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (ELECTROMOTORS)
EUR 1,300.00 - 1,500.00 per month
- You are responsible for the repair of alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) electric motors, reduction and gearboxes, fans and all kinds of pumps (centrifugal, submersible, vacuum, lobe etc).
- Via electrical measurements and control of mechanical parts, you decide which repairs to make. To this end, you will order the necessary parts. You work accurately, conscientiously and the delivery of quality is important to you.
- Team orientation and commitment characterize you.
- - Dismantling of AC & DC electric motors, gearboxes, ventilators and pumps. - Performing electrical measurements (insulation and resistance measurement (Surge test) of the stator and armature windings)
- - Performing mechanical measurements (tolerances of bearing and seal applications of motor flanges, rotors, anchors and pump and drive shafts) - Cleaning and sandblasting of parts
- - Turning and milling out collector grooves and replacing carbon brushes (for DC motors) - Replacing wear parts (bearings, oil seals, etc.) - Assembling and testing - Final check - Lacquering
- You can work accurately, independently, and in a team. You have an eye for quality and customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. Relevant experience in the repair and overhaul of electric motors is a plus.
This job has no placement fee.
Sep 19, 2022 - Oct 22, 2022
POEA License No:
DCL House 2598 Manchas St. Barangay Sta Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines