BUTCHER /SMALL GOODS MAKER
Cranbourne North, Victoria, Australia
AUD 54,000.00 per year
- Butchers and Smallgoods makers select, cut, trim, prepare and arrange meat for sale and supply, operate meat and smallgoods processing machine and manage the processes in the production of smallgoods .
- Preparing meat for sale by removing bones, trimming fat and cutting, mincing and grinding meat to shape and size for display or as ordered.
- Preparing crumbed cuts of meat, and marinating, seasoning and curing special cuts.
- Selecting and preparing meat to produce smallgoods.
- Operating machines to grind, mix, mince and tenderise meat
- Willing to sit for IELTS (exemptions will apply )
- Willing to undergo skills assessment
GLOBAL SKILLED EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
PO Box 7152 Cranbourne Nth, Victoria 3977
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
UNIT 5 A HIGH POINTE BLDG 1184 CHINO ROCES AVE, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines