Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 4,600.00 - 5,500.00 per month
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed regist
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Desirable 2 years MS or OPD experience
- Applicants must DHA holder and with Eligibility Letter
- With accommodation allowance
- With food allowance
- With transportation allowance
- Free ticket from Philippines to the site of the employment and return after completion of contract.
- Working hours: as per UAE Labor Law
- Sick Leave: as per UAE Labor Law
- Overtime Payment: as per UAE Labor Law
- Gratuity: as per UAE Labor Law
- Visa and Medical fees, Labor card and all other fees, if any will be paid by the sponsor/company
- Other terms and conditions shall be governed by the pertinent laws of the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates.
SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL
Al Bashra 3, Hessa Street, Sheikh Zayed Road, UAE
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 1911, 19TH FLOOR, AIC BURGUNDY EMPIRE TOWER COND, ADB AVE., ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines