- Home Care Nurses provide care to patients in their homes / hospital under the guidance of a physician
- They perform regular visits where they monitor the patient's condition, assess their wounds, and cha
- Home Care Nurses also write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
- With PROMETRIC is an advantage
- with valid passport and ready to be deploy asap
- With NO more than 6 months WORK GAP
ALRAHMA HOME CARE NURSE
Mansoura St., Doha Qatar
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rooms 700-702, 702A, 703, 711 & 712 L&S Bldg. 1414 Roxas Blvd., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.