- Observe and record patient behavior. Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests. Collect patient health history. Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans. Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for ot
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate. Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
- ✅ DERMA NURSE
- ✅ Preferably with 1 year clinical experience
- ✅ Preferably with VALID SAUDI COUNCIL LICENSE
- ✅ SALARY - 4,500 SAR OR EQUIVALENT OF 70,000 plus
- ✅ FOOD ALLOWANCE - 500 SAUDI RIYALS
- ✅ FREE ACCOMMODATION
- ✅ FREE TRANSPORTATION
DR. LAYLA DAWOOD AL-ONAIZI POLYCLINIC
ALKHOBAR SAUDI ARABIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 604, 6F, WEST TRADE CENTER, 132 WEST AVENUE QUEZON CITY, Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.