- Knows how to diagnose car problem and know how to repair
- knowledge in preventive maintenance
- know how to overhaul and under chassis repair
- Yes Applicants must be a high school graduate
- Must have at least one (1)year experience in Mechanic. Must have valid passport and PEOS. Strictly NO TATTOO for first time to work in Japan.
- REQUIREMENTS: MUST REPORT in the office to personally submit your application and for assessment from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm only.
- Bring your updated resume, 2x2 picture white background and photocopy of valid passport, PSA Birthcert, NBI, PEOS & E-Registration Cert(https://peos.peoa.gov.ph/) and trade test/NC II is an added advantage.
East Japan Information Cooperative
182-1 Aza Yamamagoe Ofunato-cho Ofunato-shi Iwate-ken Japan
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit A (1/F) And Unit A (2/F), 2275 Interior, PADRE BURGOS, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.