- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Executive Chef’s instructions
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To aid in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labeling/dating and storage
- To remove any hazards and make safe any defects in the kitchen or its equipment and report any problems to a senior chef
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
- To adhere to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labeling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
United Members Company
P.O Box 6341, Zip Code 23441, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.