- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen raw should be able to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
- a hard-working and efficient Kitchen Craw to prepare meal ingredients and assist with various kitchen duties. The Kitchen Crew responsibilities include informing the supervisor of a malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing
- should also ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the kitchen manager
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the kitchen Manager
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the kitchen Manager instructions.
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
United Members Company
P.O Box 6341, Zip Code 23441, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.