- Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements.
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements.
- Present menus and take orders.
- Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests.
- Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant.
- Assist guest service when and as needed.
- Providing customers with menus and answering any initial questions they may have
- Giving guests accurate wait time estimates and seating them in the waiting are
- Maintain clean and organized tables and work area.
United Members Company
P.O Box 6341, Zip Code 23441, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.