- Measure floor area to be covered/installed
- Cut exact measured material to be used on the project, shape it as required for pattern and design
- Carefully fix each material required on the project such wood, carpet, linoleum etc
- Scrape and sand floor edges using scrapers, disk-type sanders, and sandpaper
- Apply filler compound and coat floors to seal wood. Apply protective coatings or sealants on the floor area
- Remove excess glue from joints and other unnecessary materials from finished projects using knives, scrapers, or wood chisels
- Completed at least 1 full year of any College/Technical course with Academic Transcript (High School Graduates and TESDA Certified applicants must already be an IELTS Passer
- with good English communication and interpersonal skills
.AGS Global Services Pty Ltd.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 5 A HIGH POINTE BLDG 1184 CHINO ROCES AVE, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines