Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Study and review construction blueprints to determine work requirements and specifications
- Fabricate wood sections and components using woodworking and metalworking equipment
- Build and oversee the installation of supporting and safety framework such as support poles
- Verify the horizontal and vertical elevation of wooden structure using plumb line and level
- Brace and anchor wood structures using anchor rods, steel cables and wedges
- Install building fixtures among which include doors, windows, floor and wall boards
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in flat die making for the printing press industry
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines