Madang, Madang Province, Papua new Guinea
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Responsible for correct and accurate record keeping of all received and withdrawn materials, evaluation results, and pertinent documents
- Ensures timely submission and reconciliation of pertinent documents with the Accounting Department
- Coordinates with the Importation Section and Purchasing Department on the incoming local and imported items
- Monitors the import containers for the timely unloading and reporting of empty dates to avoid container detention charges
- Plans and maintains SSL of raw materials (some frozen loins packaging) and all General Store items
- Proficient in English/excellent communication skills
Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines