Show Technology Technician (Audio Visual)
Abu Dhabi Island and Internal Islands City, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
AED 2,300.00 - 4,250.00 per month
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the Maintenance Department in relation to the Company Core Process; thus directly impacting on the maintenance of facilities, equipment and attractions.
- This position is responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance of audio, video and lighting equipment to minimize downtown of attraction, and to take an active role in the setup and operation of live shows and events.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance of lighting, audio and video systems. Carry out Corrective Maintenance in a timely fashion. Setup and operation of audio, lighting and video systems.
- Ability to learn and understand the function of products & solutions offered by the Show Technology department
- Responsible for testing and labeling of various types of cables / products before, during and after installation.
- Responsible for rack assembly and equipment installation. In charge of the overall testing of individual attraction systems in preparation of the hand-over to the R&A department.
- Related technical qualification. 1-2 years in setup & operation of audio, lighting and video equipment .At least 1 year proven track record in installation. Or 1-2 operation of live shows and events.
- 1-2 repairs of electronics or electrical equipment from component level. Proven ability in troubleshooting. Problem solving skills. Able to adhere to strict timelines.
- Clear understanding of both written and spoken English. Computer skills. Ability to understand one line drawings and schematics. Ability to understand lighting and audio plots, programming of lighting consoles used for events and shows.
- We can only respond to applicants whose current experience, industry and qualifications match the requirements of our principals/employers.
Farah Experiences LLC (Sea World Abu Dhabi)
P.O. Box 128717, Abu Dhabi,UAE
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Oct 17, 2022 - Oct 21, 2022